Sat 08 April 2017 1pm - 4.30pm
Pricing: Members: $100.00 / Guests: $130.00
Location: 64a Unley Road, Unley
Presenter: Grant Hancock
Bookings are no longer available.
Professional documentation is essential for all creative practitioners! Whatever the purpose – grant application, exhibition invites, marketing material or prize entry – getting the best documentation you can may mean the difference between winning an opportunity or missing out! It’s one thing to know the value of a good image of your work, but can you get one? Learn how to set up and shoot your work yourself in this practical demonstration presented by Grant Hancock.
Grant Hancock has established a highly credible reputation across all facets of photography, his passion for all things cultural keeping him at the forefront of the Australian arts scene.
The best thing about this workshop according to participants?
- the workshop covered a wide variety of objects and contexts
- extremely informative and easy to understand
- achievable outcomes with minimal equipment
- learnt about appropriate file types and sizes for different contexts
- good practical relevant advice that was clearly explained