reVision Creative Accelerator
Access 6 months of small business support for just $55
Guildhouse, in collaboration with the Adelaide Business Hub, is pleased to offer our financial members access to a new, heavily subsidised program designed to support visual artists, craftspeople and designers through the challenges of diversification and the sustainability of their practice as a result of COVID-19.
The reVision Creative Accelerator program offers our members access to a range of digital marketing masterclasses and business support mentoring, from a team of small business experts.
The 6-month program commences on February 2021 and includes the following:
- 2 hours of one-on-one small business support including digital marketing, selling your work online, grants and business support (to be completed before the program ends on 30 June 2021)
- Access to 5 online webinars (live, with interaction with the speakers or watch back) presenting practical skills to support your art practice:
– Business Plan basics (Monday 8 February)
– Building a website on a budget (Monday 15 February)
– Photography to position your practice (Monday 1 March)
– Understanding your audience journey (Monday 15 March)
– Understanding organic and paid advertising on social media (Monday 29 March)
- Access to Adelaide Business Hub events and programs
The program is valued at over $1,100 – our financial members’ subsidised contribution is only $55.
Places are limited. Find out more using the link below and register online now.
Built Environment, Installation, Outdoor, Painting, Public Art, Sculpture, Teaching, Wall Work.
Drawing, Illustration, Mixed Media, Painting, Public Art, Teaching, Wall Work.