Image: Geoff Mitchell’s studio Photograph: Aise Dillon
Contribute to the development of the Creative Industries Growth Strategy by completing this survey and win one of five $50 vouchers for the AGSA store and the JamFactory.
Now open, closing Sunday 15 March, midnight.
Your voice matters!
The Creative Industries Growth Strategy is an industry-led response to the Department of Innovation and Skills Growth State Discussion Paper. We want to hear from artists across the state, what are the barriers to your own sustainability, what are the initiatives that have provided support and what do you think would help the sector to grow?
This is your opportunity to provide information about your practice and have your voice heard on pertinent sector issues.
The Creative Industries Growth Strategy aims to articulate the following:
- How the sector will have a positive impact on the growth of the state’s economy;
- Identify goals and vision for the sector in South Australia;
- Determine areas of comparative advantage that can be strengthened and grown;
- Identify current and future skills needs;
- Identify opportunities to strengthen the eco-system that supports the craft sector, including links to universities, training, research and commercialisation;
- Determine opportunities for investment, exports, innovation, collaboration and jobs; and
- Articulate lessons from other regions (and countries)
With a specific focus on:
- Export opportunities
- Brand and reputation
Complete the survey and go into the running to win one of five $50 gift vouchers for the AGSA store and the JamFactory.